Choice Trading Lending Risks
By utilizing this service, you acknowledge that investing in, trading and/or lending traditional assets, cryptocurrencies and other digital assets (hereinafter collectively referred to as Assets) represent speculative investments and involve a high degree of risk. As an investor in such assets, you should have the financial strength, experience and willingness to bear these risks. You acknowledge that you have completed your own due diligence as required by this self-directed account and understand the risks associated with trading in and/or lending and that you accept those risks. While the following is a listing of some of those risks, it is not presented as, nor should it be construed as a complete listing of potential risks.
- Market Risk: Investing in traditional assets involves a risk of loss you should be prepared to bear. No investment is free of risk. No investment strategy or risk management technique can guarantee returns or eliminate risk in any market environment. The value of traditional investments, as well as any investment income, is not guaranteed and can fluctuate based upon market conditions. Market prices for Digital Assets can be highly volatile and highly unpredictable. Through this service, Kingdom Trust is merely providing access to a number of Trading and/or Lending Platforms and Exchanges. These are Third-Party Providers and are in no way associated with or controlled by Kingdom Trust. Kingdom Trust makes no representations or warranties about whether a Digital Asset will always continue to trade in the marketplace. These Asset Trading Platforms and Exchanges determine which Assets they will list and after listing may de-list at their discretion and may do so without notice. Similarly, Kingdom Trust makes no representations or warranties about these Third-Party Providers. They are provided as is, where is and where available with the expectation that you have done your own due diligence prior to directing Kingdom Trust to utilize them on behalf of your account. Digital Assets are not legal tender and are not backed by the US Government or any government. They are not covered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or the Securities Investor Protection Corporation. Transactions in Digital Assets may be irreversible and losses due to accidental transactions or fraudulent activity may not be recoverable.
- Liquidity Risk: Liquidity Risk typically refers to the possibility that an asset cannot be sold at an ideal time. The is true of any market but particularly true of Digital Asset Markets. Digital Asset Markets are dependent upon investors being willing to trade Digital Assets for Fiat and Fiat for Digital Assets for liquidity. If investors are unwilling to do so, the Digital Assets may become illiquid making it difficult or impossible to liquidate an existing position.
- Legal Risk: The treatment of both Traditional Assets and Digital Assets from a Legal and Regulatory perspective varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and, Digital Assets, as an emerging asset class, is unsettled and subject to change. It is your responsibility as an investor to know, understand and comply the Legal and Regulatory requirements of the assets you trade.
- Risk of Digital Tokens Wallet Freeze: Kingdom Trust may freeze your Digital Asset Wallet in the event that you are believed to be engaged in suspicious activity or to be in breach of the Terms your Custodial Agreement or the Terms of Service or Use for any Digital Trading and/or Lending Platform or Digital Asset Exchange you direct Kingdom Trust to utilize on behalf of your account. If your Digital Asset Wallet is frozen, you will not be able to access your assets and may result in the closing of any open transactions.
- Market Default Risk: Kingdom Trust does not operate any Asset Trading and/or Lending Platform or any Digital Asset Exchange. It merely provides access to the Platforms or Exchanges you designate and performs the administrative functions necessary to carry out your directions. As such, Kingdom Trust is not a counterparty to the transaction and is not liable or financially responsible for any failure, whether it be security breaches, contractual breaches or any other failure of a market participant to meet or honor its obligations.
- Internet Trading Risks: There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system. These include, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and loss of internet connectivity. Kingdom Trust is not responsible for such failures or delays when trading using the Internet. Kingdom Trust employs backup systems and contingency plans to minimize the possibility of such issues with its own systems. Kingdom Trust cannot control, and is not responsible for, any failures attributed to the systems of other market participants, including the third-party providers you have chosen to utilize through this service. Trading is available by telephone during specified hours.
- Trading in or lending either traditional or digital assets through this service requires the use of third-party providers. It is your responsibility to know, understand and comply with the Terms of Service or Use for any Platform or Exchange you direct Kingdom Trust to utilize on behalf of your account. Lending activity may require additional Agreements and documentation. It is your responsibility to know, understand and comply with the terms of these Agreements and documentation, including the representations and warranties described in the loan Agreement.
- Kingdom Trust does not guarantee prices. These assets are highly volatile and are subject to price fluctuations based upon market activity and other considerations. If you place a trade through this service, and due to price fluctuations in the market, that trade caused your account to be overdrawn, Kingdom Trust reserves the right, and you agree, to liquidate assets in order to bring the account into balance.
- Kingdom Trust is a passive, non-discretionary custodian. As such, it does not provide tax, legal or investment advice. It does not sponsor or endorse any investment, investment sponsor or investment advisor. Any investment related information, including charts and graphs, provided through this service or anywhere else on Kingdom Trust’s website are provided strictly for informational and educational purposes and for no other reason.
OTHER THAN AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, (i) THIS WEB SERVICE, SITE, DATA, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SITE AND/OR DATA ARE DELIVERED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, OR PERFORMANCE, (ii) KINGDOM TRUST MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, DATA, OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR DATA WILL MEET CUSTOMER’S SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES OR NEEDS; (iii) KINGDOM TRUST MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, OR THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR DATA WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR BUGS; and (iv) KINGDOM TRUST MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THERE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION OF THE WEB SERVICES, SITE, DATA, AND THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR DATA. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (i) ANY DATA DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SERVICES AND SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF APPLICATIONS OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH DATA and (ii) THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH KINGDOM TRUST AND FORM, IN PART, THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM PROVIDER OR ELSEWHERE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY.
THIS SITE CONTAINS LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK IS NOT AND DOES NOT IMPLY AN AFFILIATION, SPONSORSHIP, ENDORSEMENT OR APPROVAL OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY NOR DOES IT IMPLY THAT KINGDOM HAS DONE OR IS DOING ANY INVESTIGATION, VERIFICATION OR MONITORING OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES. KINGDOMIS NOT, IN ANY EVENT, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON SUCH SITES AND/OR YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE SUCH SITE.
USE OF THIS SERVICE IS GOVERNED BY THESE DISCLOSURES AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR CUSTODIAL ACCOUNT AGREEMENT WITH KINGDOM TRUST.